A local FAQ for the whole wiki needed to be created for a while now, so here it is. FAQ is Frequently Asked Questions, and these pretty much answer questions recently asked.
- Q: Can I be an admin/chatmod?
- A: No. Asking won't give you a promotion.
- Q: Can you unban me from chat?
- A: No. If you were accidently banned, please discuss it with the admin/chatmod who banned you.
- Q: There is a user who is violating a chat rule! What should I do?
- A: The best thing to do is to ping an admin/chatmod and wait for them to get the job done. If this doesn't work, try sending a PM to a staff member.
- Q: A user is vandalising pages! What should I do?
- A: In the meantime, try to undo their edits, and then notify an admin or a bureaucrat to block the user. Please include the vandal's username so the admin/bureaucrat will know who to block.
- Q: I see power abuse! What should I do?
- A: Power abuse is not tolerated at all in any circumstances. If there are no other mods/admins on the chat, please get screenshots and include the username(s) of the power abuser(s) and notify an admin or bureaucrat.
- Q: Someone is violating the Roleplay rules! What should I do?
- A: If the user violates one time, they will only be warned. If they violate the roleplay rules more than once, contact an admin or bureaucrat about it and they'll get the job done.
- Q: Someone is harassing me continuously! What should I do?
- A: Notify an admin or bureaucrat on their message wall, and please include a screenshot of the actions and the username of whoever is harassing you.
- Q: Someone is flame-baiting! What should I do?
- A: DO NOT respond to the flame-baiter under any circumstances, since this can avoid creating an expanding flamewar. Notify an admin/bureaucrat on their message wall/PM (if flamebaiting occurs in chat), and wait for them to deal with it. DO NOT try to handle the flame baiting yourself, let a staff member do it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.